Applying a floor sticker couldn't be easier!
1. Using soapy water, give the area of the floor a really good clean, making sure that there's no grease or grime that could prevent the graphic from sticking.
2. Use a dry cloth to wipe the area, making sure that there's no remaining moisture.
3. Peel back a small section of the backing paper, so that the adhesive is revealed.
4. Positioning the graphic as you'd like it to appear, stick the small, peeled section to the floor.
5. Take off the rest of the backing paper and slowly apply the floor sticker with pressure, without trapping any air beneath. For the best results, we'd recommend using a squeegee or roller