An ideal solution for businesses looking to protect their stakeholders from fire hazards, these customisable fire safety stations are highly visible and built to hold key fire safety equipment and display essential documents.
To ensure that all within the surrounding area are alert and protected, in the event of an emergency, all stations come with an alarm, fire blanket and burns kit. In order for crucial fire safety instructions to be displayed, each station has two portrait and two horizontal A4 poster sleeves attached.
As standard, each fire safety station comes with the following:
- 1 x Aluminium composite panel with graphics
- 2 x Portrait A4 acrylic poster sleeves
- 2 x Landscape A4 acrylic poster sleeves
- 1 x FireShield hard case fire blanket (1.2 x 1.2m)
- 1 x Evolution burns kit
In addition to the above, each station is supplied with one of the following alarms:
- 1 x Evacuator 'Site Master' push button site alarm (wired, 100dB sound output)
- 1 x Evacuator 'Synergy' RF base station site alarm (wireless, 85dB sound output)
- 1 x Evacuator 'Synergy' RF call point site alarm (wireless, 85dB sound output)
To find out more about which alarm suits your needs, please see below.
How To Customise Your Station
Customising your station couldn't be easier! Simply provide us with a bit of information, regarding your requirements, once you've made your purchase and we'll adapt the graphics applied to your panel.
Before committing to printing the graphics, our design team will create mock-ups for your clearance and we'll wait for your approval before pushing on. If you require any alterations during this stage, that's not a problem - simply let us know and we'll adjust accordingly.
In order to print your station's graphics, we require the following details:
- Any logos that are to be added to the board (in .ai, .eps, .pdf, .svg, .png, or .jpg file format)
- The background colour to be used behind your border (in PMS, CMYK, RGB, or HEX format)
- The border colour to be used around the logo section (in PMS, CMYK, RGB, or HEX format)
- The text to be used on the main section and the preferred font
- The background colour to be used behind the main section (in PMS, CMYK, RGB, or HEX format)
Once you've placed your order, simply send this information to firstname.lastname@example.org, making sure to include your order number. Alternatively, should you need a little assistance, you can contact us by calling 0333 202 7039.
About Our Fire Safety Equipment
We make sure that all fire safety equipment used meets HSE recommendations and are suitable for the majority of workplaces. All appliances are mounted to the station using brackets, which are included in the price.
To learn more about each piece of fire safety apparatus, please see below.
FireShield Hard Case Fire Blanket
- 1.2 x 1.2 metre fire blanket
- Fully compliant with BSI standards
- Contained within a PVC case to remain clean and protected
- Ideal for fighting small fires in the workplace
- Compliant with BS EN 1869:1997
- BSI kitemarked
- Hygienic wipe-clean container
Evolution Burn Stop Burns Kit
- Economical treatment of burn injuries
- Supplied with a range of products to provide effective treatment
- Includes sterile gel impregnated dressings
- Durable, robust hard case
- 1 x First aid guidance leaflet
- 2 x Burn stop burn dressings (10 x 10cm)
- 1 x Burn stop burn dressing (20 x 20cm)
- 6 x Burn stop gel sachets (3.5g)
- 12 x HypaBand safety pins
- 3 x HypaBand conforming bandages
- 3 x HypaTouch disposable gloves (pair)
- 1 x Clothing cutters
Fire Alarms Explained
Depending on your budget and the internal skillsets available, we supply a selection of different fire alarms.
Evacuator 'Site Master' push button alarm
A fantastic option for those that need only one fire safety station, have internal skillsets in regards to electrics, or don’t require multiple alarms to be linked.
- Can be linked using 2 core wire
- Link up to 25 units
- Push on, twist off button
- Powerful 110dB sounder
Evacuator 'Synergy' RF base station
Evacuator 'Synergy' RF call point
For businesses and construction sites that require alarms to be wirelessly linked, these are brilliant solutions.In order to benefit from a wireless alarm system, one base station needs to be paired with up to 40 call points.
- Completely wireless connection
- Wirelessly link up to 40 units
- 85dB sounder
- 'Plug and play' simple self-installation
- System battery monitor & automatic 'battery low' indication
- Silent range test
- Easy identification of triggered device
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.