Designed to be utilised in areas that lack the wall space to install a large first aid station, our small stations are both a fantastic accompaniment to their bigger brothers and a brilliant standalone product.
Ideal for strategically placing around office spaces and site facilities, these stations ensure that key documents and first aid equipment can be easily located by all stakeholders. Whilst remaining clearly visible, these mini-stations can be customised to ensure they follow interior colour schemes and aren’t an eye-sore.
As standard, each first aid station comes with the following:
- 1 x Aluminium composite panel with graphics
- 1 x Portrait A4 acrylic poster sleeve
In addition to the above, we attach one piece of first aid equipment to the station. The options are:
- 1 x Evolution first aid kit
- 1 x Evolution eye-wash kit
- 1 x Cederroth plaster dispenser
- 2 x Cederroth eye-wash bottles (500ml each)
How To Customise Your Station
Customising your station couldn't be easier! Simply provide us with a bit of information, regarding your requirements, once you've made your purchase and we'll adapt the graphics applied to your panel.
Before committing to printing the graphics, our design team will create mock-ups for your clearance and we'll wait for your approval before pushing on. If you require any alterations during this stage, that's not a problem - simply let us know and we'll adjust accordingly.
In order to print your station's graphics, we require the following details:
- Any logos that are to be added to the board (in .ai, .eps, .pdf, .svg, .png, or .jpg file format)
- The background colour to be used behind your border (in PMS, CMYK, RGB, or HEX format)
- The border colour to be used around the logo section (in PMS, CMYK, RGB, or HEX format)
- The text to be used on the main section and the preferred font
- The background colour to be used behind the main section (in PMS, CMYK, RGB, or HEX format)
Once you've placed your order, simply send this information to firstname.lastname@example.org, making sure to include your order number. Alternatively, should you need a little assistance, you can contact us by calling 0333 202 7039.
About Our First Aid Equipment
We make sure that all first aid equipment used meets HSE recommendations and are suitable for the majority of workplaces. All appliances are mounted to the station using brackets, which are included in the price.
To learn more about each piece of first aid apparatus, please see below.
Evolution First Aid Kit
- Suitable for 11-20 people
- Robust, water-resistant & easy to clean case
- 1 x First aid guidance leaflet
- 40 x HypaPlast washproof plasters
- 4 x HypaCover eye dressings
- 4 x HypaBand triangular bandages
- 12 x HypaBand safety pins
- 9 x HypaCover first aid dressings (12 x 12cm)
- 3 x HypaCover first aid dressings (18 x 18cm)
- 10 x HypaClean moist wipes
- 4 x HypaTouch disposable gloves (pair)
Evolution Eye-Wash Kit
- Economical, quick fix for storing eye-wash and dressings
- 0.9% sterile saline solution for irrigating contaminated eyes
- 2 x HypaClens sterile eye-wash (500ml each)
- 2 x HypaCover sterile eye dressings
Cederroth Salvequick Plaster Dispenser
- Comes with a dustproof lid
- Plaster refills can only be removed using a special key (also supplied)
- Easy to use with one hand
- 40 x fabric plasters
- 45 x plastic plasters (washproof)
Cederroth Eye-Wash Bottles
- Essential when working with chemicals
- Neutralises effects of acid or alkaline splashes
- Isotonic borate buffered sodium chloride solution without preservatives
- Shelf life of 4.5 years
- Quick, easy-open bottle design, with dust cover
- 2 x Cederroth eye-wash bottles
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.